Location: Bloom Yoga Studio
4663 N. Rockwell, Chicago, IL 60625 US
When: Saturday, March 1, 7:30PM
Get out of the cold and warm up with a shimmy or two at the Belly Dance Benefit for Chicago Women's Health Center*!
WATCH performances by belly dance troop Zahara Fusion AND LEARN belly dance moves through fun, interactive games!
Enter our raffle to win some fabulous prizes and enjoy complementary drinks and finger food.
This event it FREE, however donations for the CWHC are strongly suggested and appreciated!
*Chicago Womens Health Center is a collective of women that includes health workers, counselors, outreach health educators, and doctors who work together to provide health education and affordable, respectful, and accessible gynecological and mental health care to women in the Chicago area. In 1975, a group of women healthcare providers and activists formed the health center for women in the community. We are the longest-operating womens health collective in the United States.
At Chicago Womens Health Center, our style of providing services is unique in a number of ways:
* Sliding scale fees and flexible payment plans
* All woman staff
* Longer appointments which allow time to focus on health education
* Emphasis on preventive/self care including breast and cervical self-exam
* Education about and referrals for alternative health care
* Street-level accessible exam room for women with physical disabilities
* Feminist therapy services
* Affordable emergency contraceptions
* Cervical cap fitting
Can't make the party, but would like to donate?